Join Our Team!
We're always looking for the best of the best! Currently hiring for:
SENIOR SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER:
Are you a self-driven, sales SUPERSTAR who deserves unlimited earning potential? Want a flexible schedule? Looking to join a fun, growing team?
We are a seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new relationships, maintaining and growing existing accounts and consistently meeting or exceeding pre-determined sales targets. You will be a critical member of our team as we continue to grow.
The perfect candidate will have a proven book of print and/or promotional product sales and experience with ASI and/or SAGE product software. Must be motivated, organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for lead generation and pipeline management.
- Including: Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
- Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Aggressively following up on business opportunities.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with customers on a regular basis. Develop and maintain long-term commercial printing/promotional product customer relationships.
- Print and/or Promotional Product Sales Experience, minimum 1 year or proven $500K+ annual sales
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Must have a sense of humor and be ready to contribute ideas to help grow the company.
- Ability to work within demanding schedules, tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at managing and organizing multiple projects a must.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and communication skills and build relationships with internal groups & external partners.
- Independent, self-motivated and creative.
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Salary+ Commission and Bonus
- Health Ins & Retirement Package
- Flexible work schedule
- Dogs Welcome & Beers on Friday J
We look forward to having you with us on this journey! Please email resume and brief cover letter that includes your wage range requirements to email@example.com or submit below!